SENIOR ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER OFFSHORE (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-08
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague to provide electrical engineering support to our developing Ignitis Renewables Offshore wind project. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- Providing electrical engineering input for offshore wind farm project development, permits, and statutory consents, especially regarding the transmission system from the wind turbine to the Grid connection point inland
- Evaluating alternative electrical solutions for interconnecting the offshore wind farm to the high-voltage transmission grid
- Supporting development, procurement, and construction processes by writing technical specifications, reviewing suppliers' documents, and ensuring compliance with codes and standards
- Inspecting erection/installation activities for compliance with contracts, codes, safety, and environmental standards
- Coordinating and approving electrical design solutions with authorities and transmission system operators
- Supporting onsite and remote plant commissioning, reviewing test procedures, and advising on technological upgrades for the O&M team.
We expect that You
- Have university degree in electrical engineering
- Have at least 3 years of engineering experience in project management
- Have good knowledge of the 220kV and above HV transmission system including relevant legislation and standards
- Skilled in reading and understanding technical drawings, schematics and documents
- Have excellent knowledge of HV power transmission network components
- Have result-oriented mindset, ability to analyze and summarize complex development topics and aggregate decision-relevant information to convey messages clearly and concisely
- Fluent in English language (oral and written communication).
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.