SENIOR CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-15
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team as a Senior Control Room Operator (SCRO) overseeing power generation assets. Your role includes monitoring and controlling critical systems and equipment, ensuring safety, and minimizing downtime. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Make informed decisions aligned with company processes, rules, policies, safety regulations, industry standards and data from monitoring and analysis. Ensure alignment with organizational goals and safety protocols
- Continuously oversee various systems, equipment, and processes using control panels and computer systems
- Contribute to routine reporting on wind turbine farm asset technical and commercial efficiency, including daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports
- Promptly address alarms, alerts, and notifications from monitoring systems. Investigate and take necessary action to resolve issues
- Analyze data and reports to identify trends, abnormalities, or deviations from standard operating procedures
- Implement emergency procedures and protocols when required to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment
- Maintain clear and effective communication with team members, supervisors, and external agencies as necessary
- Maintain accurate records of equipment status, operational logs, and incidents. Prepare reports as required
- Conduct basic maintenance and troubleshooting on control room equipment. Report equipment malfunctions or issues to the maintenance department.
We expect that You
- Have a Higher / College / Vocational education or equivalent (engineering oriented preferred)
- Have a electrical education background, such as an associate's degree or vocational training, focused on electrical systems
- Are able to show excellent problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills
- Have ability to work effectively under pressure, handle emergency situations, and maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Are willing to work in shifts, including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Have strong technical aptitude and familiarity with control systems and equipment
- Have basic knowledge of renewable energy sources like wind turbines or solar collectors and basic principals of SCADA
- Are able to prove experience in a control room operator or related role (would be considered as an advantage)
- Are proficient in English and Lithuanian.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.