ENVIRONMENTAL CLERK OF WORKS (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-07
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our team and together with us take care of environment and permitting activities in Lithuania and other countries. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Establishing standards and processes for environmental site monitoring, inspection, and auditing during construction
- Conducting site visits across diverse industries to ensure compliance with environmental legislation
- Performing inspections and audits of construction works against planning conditions
- Developing species protection plans, precautionary methods, and conducting relevant surveys and license applications
- Monitoring construction activities near sensitive environmental areas to minimize impacts
- Providing guidance to contractors on environmental compliance and delivering agreed mitigation measures
- Collaborating with construction teams to ensure all projects adhere to legislation
- Preparing compliance reports for clients and stakeholders and advisory reports for site managers.
We expect that You
- Have a bachelor’s degree in environmental, construction engineering or other relevant field
- Have demonstrated experience of monitoring construction activities in line with best practice guidance, and of site-based audit. Experience in renewable energy projects would be advantage
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to analyze, aggregate and deliver the solutions
- Are familiar with the environmental impact assessment legislation, policy and guidance
- Have knowledge of environmental standards, legislation and an understanding of environmental management in a construction context
- Are well organised, proactive, and willing to travel between project sites
- Are proficient in English language.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.