HEAD OF IT ASSET AND LICENCE MANAGEMENT TEAM (F/M/D)
Submit your application until 2024-03-01
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
Our team - IT community with strong experience who manage and develop not only one of the largest IT infrastructures in Lithuania, but at the same time ensure stable and uninterrupted provision of IT services to companies of the Ignitis Group in Lithuania. By joining our team, you would become a member of a friendly, creative, and challenging IT team!
We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility is a great team. If all of this speaks to you, we'd like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- To lead the IT asset and license management team (1 LMS administrator, 2 asset management and 2 IT procurement management team members)
- To be responsible for IT licensing and asset management supervision, teamwork planning, motivation & education
- To coordinate and lead the activities of the centralized management of the Ignitis group's IT infrastructure (Microsoft, Oracle, VMware, etc.), software, Cloud platform (Azure etc.) and other related asset and licence (License manager role)
- Together with colleagues from across function teams of Ignitis group to solve the IT hardware and software licensing tasks
- To advise during the procurement process with expertise to achieve the most effective licensing solutions
- Control of related IT license agreements, roadmaps and propose efficiency measures for the use of IT licenses in the Ignitis group
- Initiate and lead development of processes and standards which are necessary for the centralized effective license management within the Ignitis group
We expect that You
- Have a higher education degree (in the field of IT or exact sciences), additional legal education or interest in IT/licensing contract or public procurement law would be an advantage (or vice-versa)
- Have experience in developing IT license management processes and/or managing of IT licenses in a medium or a large company
- Are familiar with ITIL, COBIT, IT4IT or similar methodologies, their practical application for IT asset management (CMDB) would be an advantage
- Are aware of Microsoft, Oracle, VMware On-Premise and Cloud products and services. Knowledge of these products licensing principles in enterprise level would be an advantage
- Have good oral and written communication skills in both Lithuanian and English
- Are attentive, thorough, communicative, you want to improve, you are interested in innovations
As part of our team You
- You will contribute towards creating unique energy projects of national importance with your knowledge and experience
- You will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals
- You will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- You will receive a benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.