LAWYER (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-17
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Latvia“?
Do you want to be a part of projects changing the concept of energy generation in Baltic region? Ignitis Renewables is a part of Ignitis Group - a renewables-focused integrated utility with a clear purpose to create a 100% green and secure energy ecosystem for current and future generations. We are frontrunners of offshore wind, onshore hybrid, solar, P2X, and energy-storage technologies and invite YOU, a passionate innovator, talented creator, top professional in your field to take YOUR part in #EnergySmart!
We are looking for a colleague who would join our experienced team of renewables professionals, fill the role of lawyer and contribute to the strategic transactions shaping the energy sector. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Legal support with M&A (acquisition, divestment) and other commercial transactions, legal support in transaction execution
- Legal counselling and assistance with vendor’s and other legal due diligence, data collection and analysis
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation to be in conformity with laws and internal policies
- Serving as legal consultant in corporate law matters of Ignitis renewables in Latvia, drafting of decisions and company incorporation documents thereof, cooperation with other legal team members across our home markets
- Drafting of internal legal documentation, assessing draft documents prepared by other departments, advising staff on the application of external and internal legal acts within the scope of competence
- In-house legal support and cooperation with other transaction counsels, legal advisors, regulators, management and other stakeholders on related legal matters
- Legal counselling and assistance to business teams with KYC & other compliance processes.
We expect that You
- Have higher education in law (master‘s degree)
- Possess 3 years of professional experience in-house or in a law firm in respective areas of expertise
- Have good knowledge of Latvian company & contract law, understanding of corporate governance frameworks
- Are client-oriented, result-oriented and proactive with great analytical skills
- Feel comfortably working in cross-cultural teams, collaborating across country boundaries with a sense of diversity and inclusion
- Are fluent in Latvian and English languages (both spoken and written)
- Experience in energy sector would be an asset.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.