LEAD PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-02-29
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Latvia“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and take the leading role in project development team in Latvia. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing projects from inception to development
- Identifying, monitoring, assessing, and mitigating risks and issues
- Coordinating financial models and commercial contracts for projects
- Leading and supporting project development teams
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and project risks
- Utilizing business case understanding to guide project viability
- Driving commercial and technical decisions
- Preparing decision materials and presentations for senior management
- Ensuring project delivery within quality, scope, and budget
- Managing project development from Greenfield to Ready to Build (RTB)
- Supervising contractors, vendors, and consultants
- Leading late-stage partnership developments into implementation phase.
We expect that You
- Have experience in the delivery of utility-scale renewable projects
- Possess experience in RES development team management and RES project management, which is an advantage
- Demonstrate familiarity with the Real Estate market in Latvia, particularly in land structure, specification, and market intelligence across all Latvian regions
- Are skilled in managing landowner negotiations alongside specific BDM & PDM‘s
- Can identify and align with market competition effectively
- Exhibit the ability to work independently with minimum support, demonstrating strong organizational skills and approachability
- Hold a valid driving license
- Possess fluency in both English and Latvian languages.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.