IT INFRASTRUCTURE PLATFORMS & TOOLS TEAM LEAD (F/M/D)
Submit your application until 2024-03-01
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
As IT infrastructure platforms & Tools team lead, you’ll play a key role in managing our cloud infrastructure, primarily focusing on Azure, Redhat, and infrastructure automation. In this leadership position, you will be responsible for leading a team of infrastructure administrators, overseeing the development and implementation of cloud-based solutions, and ensuring the performance, reliability, and scalability of Ignitis Group infrastructure.
We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility is a great team. If all of this speaks to you, we'd like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Motivating and ensuring continuous personal development of your team members
- Collaborate with IT colleagues in the implementation of Cloud solutions, and provide advice and suggestions in the development of IT strategy
- Analyze and improve the OpenShift and Azure Cloud platform development in the IT infrastructure area
- Collaborate with IT vendors and contractors
- Be responsible for DevOps practices at the service and platform maintenance level
We expect that You
- At least 3 years‘ experience managing IT infrastructure team
- Be familiar with IT governance and management standards (e.g. IT4IT, COBIT, ITIL)
- Ability to fluently communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Have good collaboration and negotiation, stakeholders’ management skills
- Ability to formulate and strategically plan a budget
- Excellent communication, strategic thinking, and decision-making skills
As part of our team You
- You will contribute towards creating unique energy projects of national importance with your knowledge and experience
- You will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals
- You will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- You will receive a benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.