JUNIOR ORACLE DEVELOPER (F/M/D)
Submit your application until 2024-02-29
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Oracle developers team and help us take care of expanding our in-house software development capabilities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement custom software and database application capabilities for a Billing solution.
- Oracle full lifecycle development (SQL, PL/SQL, Designer)
- Communication and collaboration with other team members – developers, business analysts to solve problems, improve existing and implement new features in Billing solution.
- Work closely with testers and business analysts to ensure adherence to the functional specification and that all requirements are being satisfied.
We expect that You
- 1+ years of experience in database development.
- SQL knowledge.
- Have time management, analytical, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
- A team player who values quality.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Oracle database/ Oracle forms development.
- Knowledge in performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
As part of our team You
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- Will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras is an internal service centre which provides IT, procurement, accounting, human resources, legal, communication, asset and document management services to all Ignitis Group companies.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.