LEAD OF OFFSHORE COMMERCIAL (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-04
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are currently looking a qualified professional to join our team and help us to formulate and implement a comprehensive sourcing strategy for Ignitis Renewables offshore wind project, with a specific emphasis on ensuring the timely and cost-effective procurement of goods and services. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Lead the team in establishing early engagement with Tier 1 offshore supply chain entities and oversee the management of initial-stage offshore wind projects' supply chain requirements in Lithuania
- Develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy for Ignitis Renewables' offshore wind project
- Identify, negotiate, and secure contracts with the offshore supply chain, ensuring the timely and budget-conscious execution of the Baltic Sea offshore wind construction project
- Collaborate on Tier 1 and Tier 2 offshore supply chain contracting and governing models, encompassing commercial requirements definition, tendering rules, contract management, and claim management for offshore wind projects
- Cultivate robust supplier relationships and industry engagement to strategically position Ignitis Renewables for offshore project construction and a secure supply chain
- Lead negotiations for the delivery of primary construction contracts for offshore wind projects.
We expect that You
- Hold a degree in Economics, Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management, Law, or a relevant field
- Possess a minimum of 8 years of previous experience in a procurement leadership role, preferably within offshore wind, focusing on local supply chain development and supplier partnerships
- Have hands-on experience in negotiating contracts exceeding $10 million
- Exhibit hands-on experience in strategic tenders within the offshore or construction project domain
- Have understanding of commercial contract management techniques and procurement processes
- Have excellent project management and organizational skills, managing multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis offers smart, added-value energy solutions for B2C and B2B customers ranging from solar energy and energy efficiency to e-mobility. We, at Ignitis, help our customers become energy smart by innovating because we know that it will make their lives easier. The energy smart solutions company Ignitis also supplies electricity and natural gas to more than 1.5 million customers in Lithuania and is one of the leading independent gas suppliers in Finland. Ignitis owns companies in Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Poland, which trade and supply electricity and natural gas.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.