JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-06
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Latvia“?
We are seeking a colleague, who would like to join the Ignitis Renewables development team to assist us in delivering our Onshore renewable energy opportunities in Latvia. As a company, Ignitis values openness - with partnership as our strength - and responsibility, making us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Assist in Onshore project development activities related to wind, solar PV, BESS technologies
- Collect, structure & analyse data in order to progress current developments, as well as being able to identify and report related risks
- Collaborate with both internal and external project stakeholders
- Assist in preparing various kind of internal reports and management presentations
- Assist in the delivery of relevant EIA reports.
We expect that You
- Have a higher education in Management, Economics, Construction, Engineering or Energy field
- Have experience in renewables industry would be considered as an advantage
- Are able to build relationships, trust and respect within teams, along with other stakeholders
- Are pro-active, accurate, responsible, and attentive to details
- Have good communication skills in Latvian and English (writing and speaking)
- Have a driving license
- Ideally have knowledge and understanding of Renewable project development criteria.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.