ENVIRONMENTAL EXPERT (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-05
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Polska“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our team and together with us take care of environment and permitting activities in Poland and other countries. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Sufficient knowledge of the process, parties involved and capability to manage environment related issues
- Collaborate with the development, construction, operations and engineering teams to create an environmental permitting and operation strategy which ensures all current and future projects adhere to environment legislation in Polish market
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact both internally and externally in relation to environment
- Translate complex problems into easily understandable tasks and tangible actions.
We expect that You
- Have a degree in an environmental management sciences, engineering or relevant field
- Have 3+ years of experience working the above-described area of responsibilities
- Experience in one renewable energy (wind prefer) project environmental impact assessment process
- Have in-depth knowledge of Polish environmental regulatory requirements
- Have experience of environmental management of renewables projects, preparation of environmental documentation and management of area of expertise.
- Have great communication and negotiation skills. Attitude to solve problems quickly with advanced conflict resolution skills
- Are able to take strategic views of environmental sustainability requirements for the business
- Have IT literacy knowledge – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Are proficient in English and Polish language.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.