LEGAL PROJECT MANAGER OFFSHORE (TECHNOLOGY) (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-02
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Ignitis renewables and its subsidiaries abroad (Baltic States and Poland) and help us take care of green energy. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Preparing key commercial terms for RFPs purpose, drafting and negotiating infrastructure, engineering or technology related agreements (such as cable installation, substation, grid connection, O&A, transport and installation, etc.)
- Working hands on with project teams (technical, commercial, financial)
- Orchestrating the coordination of services offered by external legal advisors
- Developing internal protocols to ensure business compliance and the reduction of risks
- Facilitating communication with legal advisors, regulatory bodies, management, and other stakeholders on legal affairs.
We expect that You
- Possess a Master's degree in law
- Have 5+ years of experience in a pertinent legal domain
- Have experience of working in infrastructure, engineering or technology related projects is a must
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Exhibit prior experience working within an international team
- Showcase adeptness in evaluating alternatives and devising solutions
- Display strong interpersonal skills, with a primary focus on supporting internal clients, namely, the business team
- Are capable of autonomously prioritizing tasks.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.