ENVIRONMENTAL AND PERMITTING PROJECT MANAGER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-27
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Estonia“?
We are looking for a colleague who would join our team and together with us take care of offshore environment and permitting activities in Estonia. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Lead offshore environment and permitting activities in Estonia, including the environmental impact assessment process, environmental due diligence, site evaluation and etc.
- Collaborate with the development, operations and engineering teams to create an environmental permitting strategy which ensures all current and future projects adhere to permitting regulations and legislation in Estonian market
- Work in close partnership with local authorities and communities to ensure that developed objects fulfill the required permitting processes successfully
- Be the subject matter expert and point of contact both internally and externally in relation to permitting
- Translate complex problems into easily understandable tasks and tangible actions
- Deliver specialist training and development across the business which meets Company vision and helps drive a culture of behavioral change.
We expect that You
- Have a degree in an environmental management sciences, engineering or relevant field
- Have 3+ years of experience working the above-described area of responsibilities
- Have in-depth knowledge of Estonian environmental and territory planning regulatory requirements
- Have experience of site-based audit, preparation of Environmental impact assessment documentation or other environmental documents. Experience in renewable energy area would be considered as an advantage
- Have great communication and negotiation skills. Attitude to solve problems quickly with advanced conflict resolution skills
- Are able to take strategic views of environmental sustainability requirements for the business
- Have IT literacy knowledge – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Are proficient in English and Estonian language.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.