IT INFRASTRUCTURE DELIVERY MANAGER (F/M/D)
Submit your application until 2024-03-29
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
Our team - IT community with strong experience who manage and develop not only one of the largest IT infrastructures in Lithuania, but at the same time ensure stable and uninterrupted provision of IT services to companies of the Ignitis Group in Lithuania and abroad. By joining our team, you would become a member of a friendly, creative, and challenging IT team!
We are looking for a colleague, who would join IT infrastructure delivery team and help us creating IT infrastructure & cloud solutions for new business opportunities.
We value openness, the partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
- To plan and coordinate implementation of new & roadmap IT infrastructure solutions. Focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done
- To help team to implement IT infrastructure & Cloud changes effectively - manage each project's scope and timeline, identify risks and manage of them, resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Be able to coordinate team presentation of IT infrastructure & cloud solutions, roadmap improvements and infrastructure resource needs to team members and stakeholders, help identify their priorities and risks to achieve maximum value to business
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration; and be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from other IT teams, customers or stakeholders)
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own' the product and enjoy working on it.
We expect that You
- Have a higher education degree (in the field of IT or exact sciences), additional legal education or interest in IT/licensing contract or public procurement law would be an advantage (or vice-versa)
- You are ambitious, you have worked in the field of IT infrastructure for at least 2 years in your work experience: IT infrastructure, telecommunications and/or digital workplaces delivery, change management, project management, etc.
- Have excellent and comprehensive computer skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills in both Lithuanian and English
- Are attentive, thorough, communicative, you want to improve, you are interested in innovations.
- Knowledge of legislation governing the field of IT infrastructure and operations and good practices of IT activity management (e.g. ITIL, IT4IT)
- Know the pricing of IT infrastructure and the principles of its creation
- You know the general principles of public procurement organisation and execution.
As part of our team You
- You will contribute towards creating unique energy projects of national importance with your knowledge and experience
- You will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals
- You will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- You will receive a benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
"Ignitis group" is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 220+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.