INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-20
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Latvia“?
Do you want to be a part of projects changing the concept of energy generation in Baltic region? Ignitis Renewables is a part of Ignitis Group - a renewables-focused integrated utility with a clear purpose to create a 100% green and secure energy ecosystem for current and future generations. We are frontrunners of offshore wind, onshore hybrid, solar, P2X, and energy-storage technologies and invite YOU, a passionate innovator, talented creator, top professional in your field to take YOUR part in #EnergySmart!
We are seeking a colleague who would join our team to take a leading role in driving the company`s growth and profitability by identifying and developing new business opportunities, as well as expanding and developing the current ones. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Conduct market research to identify renewable energy trends and business opportunities
- Develop and implement market entry/expansion strategies, considering regulatory and financial factors
- Continuously identify and track new leads, manage a business opportunities pipeline
- Lead negotiations and deal structuring for international projects, ensuring favorable terms
- Prioritize opportunities based on profitability, risks, and capacity
- Conduct due diligence for project acquisition and manage related processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners, industry bodies, and stakeholders
- Stay updated on renewable energy technology trends and maintain vendor relationships
- Prepare formal proposals, financial analysis reports, and board presentations.
We expect that You
- Hold a degree in Management, Economics, Construction, Engineering, or Energy
- Have experience in project management and acquisition, particularly in wind and/or solar energy
- Preferably have worked on renewable energy or major infrastructure projects, with a bonus for a PMP certificate
- Possess proficiency in financial models and project management
- Demonstrate knowledge of renewable energy technologies and a commitment to staying updated on trends
- Have a proven track record in evaluating and managing teams and external stakeholders in technical, financial, and commercial areas
- Excellent in building relationships and earning trust within teams and with stakeholders
- Bring analytical, well-structured, and result-oriented qualities, coupled with proactive flexibility in adapting to corporate culture.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.