JUNIOR GIS SPECIALIST (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-02
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are seeking a new colleague to join the professional, active, and courageous team at Ignitis Renewables, helping us manage the development and optimization of the Company's spatial database. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Developing and optimising the company's spatial database, integrating it with existing databases
- Handling various tasks using GIS software, including spatial analysis, data management, and vectorization
- Conducting spatial analysis and integrating findings with other relevant data to support the development of renewable energy projects
- Designing comprehensive and easily understandable map layouts
- Providing support to other GIS specialists and project managers.
We expect that You
- Hold a university degree, preferably in geography, cartography, environmental science, or engineering
- Have knowledge of publicly available GIS systems and ESRI solutions (e.g., ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online)
- Experience with task automation using ModelBuilder or Python is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word) is required
- Familiarity with CAD software is beneficial
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills in English and Lithuanian
- Experience in renewable energy is advantageous
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn, analytical skills, attention to detail, and initiative.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.