JUNIOR CONSTRUCTION SITE MANAGER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-14
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and help us take care of construction site management at a project site (location to be confirmed). We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Based at site: provide assistance by ensuring that renewable energy construction scope, schedule, budget performance, quality requirements and safety requirements are met
- Participate in collaboration with project stakeholders such as owners, utilities, landowners, municipalities, developers, consultants, contractors, and other project partners
- Provide input in assessing cost performance of the projects and take corrective actions to meet plan objectives
- Assist in constructability performance reviews including risk analysis, suggestions, and input to ensure successful execution
- Assist in monitoring safety meetings, site inspections for unsafe conditions and practice and take appropriate corrective action to correct all observed problems
- Within scope of responsibilities ensure the compliance to all construction site requirements (law, contract, good construction practice)
- Provide assistance by ensuring that inspection and testing during assembly and commissioning are conducted, checked, approved and documented as prescribed in the field quality plans.
We expect that You
- Have higher education in engineering field
- Have site management experience in large scale projects
- Have basic knowledge of contracts, plans, schedules, specifications, codes, construction means and methods
- Have basic knowledge of construction law in practice and generally accepted business practices
- Are familiar with project controls concepts, practices and procedures, specifically project schedules, work breakdown structure, and budgets
- Are able to work independently and make independent decisions when called for
- Have good English (not less than B2) and Lithuanian language skills
- Are able to work on fast paced complex projects.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.