GIS SPECIALIST (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES POLSKA
Submit your application until 2024-03-02
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Polska“?
We're seeking a new team member to join the professional, proactive, and bold team at Ignitis Renewables Polska, dedicated to developing and optimizing the Company's spatial database. We prioritize openness, strength in partnership, and a sense of responsibility, which define our great team. If this resonates with you, we invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Developing and optimizing the company's spatial database and integrating it with existing databases
- Integrating publicly available spatial data to analyze sites for renewable energy projects
- Conducting spatial analysis and integrating findings with other relevant project data for renewable energy development
- Analyzing projects undertaken by competitors
- Creating cartographic studies, including map annexes for applications to obtain decisions
- Providing support to civil designers and the project development team throughout the project lifecycle.
We expect that You
- Hold a degree in geoinformatics, engineering, geography, or cartography
- Have knowledge and experience in publicly available GIS systems usage (e.g. Geoportal)
- Experience working with ESRI solutions and applications
- Have experience in GIS software for at least 2 years
- Preferably possess Python skills
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office and preferably familiar with AutoCAD
- Demonstrate strong English and Polish communication skills
- Have experience in renewable energy, including on-site design requirements for PV & onshore wind projects
- Are eager learners, analytical, detail-oriented, and show initiative.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. Its objective is to develop a green and flexible electricity generation portfolio with a focus on offshore wind, onshore hybrid, Power-to-X and storage technologies. By developing new projects, the company is implementing the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to enable green and flexible capacity build-out and to deliver 4–5 GW of installed green generation capacities by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.