PROJECT RISK ANALYST (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-02-24
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Latvia“?
We are looking for a colleague to join our company and help us carry out project-specific risk assessments for each project in early development, late-stage development, construction, and operation. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Collaborating with project managers and project teams to formulate project-specific risk registers covering all aspects of development, construction, and operation for each project
- Identifying risk mitigation measures for each risk, monitoring their progress, and assessing residual risk ratings
- Initiating regular risk identification and review sessions for every project
- Providing monthly reports on the project risk status within our portfolio
- Staying informed about the latest methods and processes for evaluating risk and introducing valuable methods to Ignitis Renewables
- Managing an internal knowledge database for risk management
- Coordinating with Ignitis Group Risk Manager to maintain a consistent approach in alignment with Group requirements
- Willing to travel.
We expect that You
- Have 3+ years of experience in managing project risks or as a project manager
- Have experience working in Infrastructural projects
- Have a knowledge of all renewables (wind farms, solar plants, energy storage, hybrid plants)
- Experience of working across multiple countries is an advantage
- Have good knowledge of risk mitigation techniques
- Are proficient in English language (written and spoken)
- Have results-oriented mindset, ability to think broadly but able to prioritize the key areas
- Are innovative and forward thinker.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.