LEAD FOUNDATION DESIGN ENGINEER OFFSHORE (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES POLSKA
Submit your application until 2024-02-27
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Latvia“?
Support the Foundations package in an offshore wind project in the Lithuanian Baltic Sea. Manage all design phases, coordinate certification processes, and oversee procurement of offshore foundations. Supervise consultancy services, manage interfaces with other project packages, and potentially serve as Deputy Foundation Manager based on the candidate's track record, with a focus on design-related topics.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Provide technical support and knowledge expertise: Offer support throughout the design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning of offshore foundations, ensuring adherence to procedures and project success
- Manage the complete design and implementation process: Oversee the entire design process in alignment with in-house engineering procedures during conceptual, FEED, and detailed design, collaborating with the Foundation Package Manager and related engineering packages
- Coordinate commissioning and operational handover: Lead the transition from construction to operation, ensuring a smooth handover of offshore foundations
- Manage suppliers to ensure delivery to defined quality requirements: Ensure suppliers meet high-quality standards throughout the project
- Ensure all interfaces with other packages are managed: Facilitate seamless collaboration among various project elements
- Participate in certification and other regulatory processes: Ensure compliance with local requirements and international standards
- Provide up-to-date budget-relevant information: Contribute essential information to the Foundation Package Manager, including price indications from different suppliers
- Ensure risks are addressed, reported, and minimized: Proactively manage and mitigate risks, contributing to the overall success of the project.
We expect that You
- Have a degree in structural or civil engineering
- Have 5+ years of experience in foundation design and construction of offshore wind farms
- Have experience in the position of design manager or foundation engineer in at least one offshore wind farm project, including the detail design and manufacturing phase
- Proficient software skills with MS Office. MS Project and/or Primavera skills are of advantage
- Have a good understanding of the technical and organizational processes for large infrastructure projects
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively structure complex processes
- Possess excellent intercultural communication skills
- Experience in leading and working with multi-disciplinary and intercultural project teams
- Proficient in written and spoken English language.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.