PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR THE SHAREHOLDERS OF AB “IGNITIS GRUPĖ”
The Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as the Statement) provides the information on how Ignitis grupė AB, company code 301844044, address of registered office Laisvės pr. 10, LT-04215 Vilnius (hereinafter referred to as the Company), manages personal data of the shareholders (individuals) of Company.
1. PURPOSES, LEGAL BASIS AND PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Company processes your personal data only for the following purposes:
- to perform shareholders records;
- to perform Company's obligations established by legal acts;
- to calculate dividends and bonuses for shareholders and other purposes directly related to the Company's activities, which do not contradict the legal acts;
- to communicate with shareholders;
- for other purposes related to the performance of obligations to shareholders (organization and performance of the general meeting of shareholders, etc.).
Company processes your name, surname, personal identification number or date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account (where dividends are paid) number, number of shares, information about paid dividends and other information related to the acquisition / holding / transfer of shares on the following legal bases:
- performing the obligations of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Companies of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Securities of the Republic of Lithuania, other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR);
- on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Company, when we aim to carry out the Company's activities responsibly, to ensure the implementation of sustainability objectives, etc. (Section 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
2. RECEIPT OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company shall process Personal Data which you provide us (e.g. when you participate in general shareholders meetings) or which the Company receives from other sources (e.g. financial institutions performing securities accounting, securities depositories, etc.), to the extent necessary on the grounds of the contract, consent, legal acts or the Company’s legitimate interest.
3. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Following the requirements of the legislation, the Company may transfer your Personal Data to the receivers of data belonging to the following categories:
- Service providers. The Company may transfer your Personal Data to third persons operating in the name of the Company and (or) under its instructions that provide the Company with the services, related to the performing of obligations to the shareholders;
- Institutions and supervisory bodies. The Company may submit your Personal Data to government or law enforcement institutions, supervisory bodies, register of companies, when it is obligatory in accordance with the legislation.
- Other third parties. The Company may submit the Personal Data to other receivers of data on the legal grounds defined in the legislation.
4. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company shall process your Personal Data no longer than required by the objectives of Data processing or as indicated in the applied legislation, if they shall establish a longer period for storage of data.
5. APPLIED PROTECTION MEASURES
The Company shall ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of the legislation and the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures intended for the protection of your Personal Data from illegal access, disclosure, accidental loss, amendment or destruction or other illegal management.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
Contacting the Company (when we establish your identity) you have the right to:
- be introduced to your Personal Data managed by the Company;
- correct their wrong, incomplete, imprecise Personal Data;
- ask to destroy your Personal Data or to suspend the processing of your Personal Data;
- receive all your Personal Data, which you submitted us, in a systemised, usual and computer read format;
- ask to delete your Personal Data managed by the Company when the Personal Data is managed violating the requirements of the applied legislation or when your Personal Data is no longer necessary in order to achieve objectives, for which they were collected or managed in another manner;
- limit the management of your Personal Data in accordance with the applied legislation, e.g. for the period, during which the Company shall assess, whether you have the right to ask your Personal Data to be deleted.
You may seek the information concerning the Statement or the management of your personal data carried out by the Company in writing at Laisvės pr. 10, LT-04215 Vilnius or e-mail [email protected].
If the issues related with the processing of personal data carried out by the Company and (or) personal rights shall not be solved, you shall have the right to contact and to submit a claim to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, [email protected].