PROJECT EXECUTION MANAGER (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-04-04
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables Latvia“?
Do you want to be a part of projects changing the concept of energy generation in Baltic region? Ignitis Renewables is a part of Ignitis Group - a renewables-focused integrated utility with a clear purpose to create a 100% green and secure energy ecosystem for current and future generations. We are frontrunners of offshore wind, onshore hybrid, solar, P2X, and energy-storage technologies and invite YOU, a passionate innovator, talented creator, top professional in your field to take YOUR part in #EnergySmart!
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team and help us take care of onshore wind and solar PV projects construction in Latvia. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be
- To manage onshore wind and/or utility-scale solar PV projects in Latvia within its construction stage
- To plan and control all project activities
- To manage documentation and reports
- To monitor progress and track roadblocks
- To set up and lead a project team
- To delegate work effectively to the project team
- To involve and work closely with inhouse experts (engineers, lawyers, environmental and permitting specialists, etc.) to achieve best outcomes for the project and to manage the risks
- To follow renewable energy industry trends and to apply the knowledge in the daily activity.
We expect that You
- Have higher education in the Construction, Engineering or Energy field
- Have project management experience in Energy or Infrastructure sectors
- Have experience in wind and/or solar PV projects construction
- Have knowledge of renewable energy (wind and/or solar PV) technologies and trends
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards
- Able to prioritize to meet project deadlines
- Are result oriented, proactive person with flexibility and ability to adapt quickly as well as work in corporate culture
- Are fluent in English language.
As part of our team You
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region.
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals.
- Will not only observe how innovations come to life, but you will also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience to the projects of national importance in the energy field.
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.