CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR (F/M/D) | IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Submit your application until 2024-03-07
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our team as a Control Room Operator (CRO) ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our facility and controlled assets. Your role will be responsible for monitoring and controlling various systems, equipment, and processes critical to our operations. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Continuously monitor and control various systems, equipment, and processes through the use of control panels and computer systems
- Perform and contribute to daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reporting routines regarding wind turbine farm asset technical and commercial efficiency
- Promptly respond to alarms, alerts, and notifications from monitoring systems. Investigate and take appropriate action to resolve issues
- Implement emergency procedures and protocols when necessary, ensuring the safety of personnel and equipment
- Maintain clear and effective communication with team members, supervisors, and external agencies as required
- Maintain accurate records of equipment status, operational logs, and incidents. Prepare reports as needed
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting on control room equipment. Report equipment malfunctions or issues to the maintenance department
- Ensure compliance with company policies, safety regulations, and industry standards at all times
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry practices and undergo training as required to enhance skills and knowledge.
We expect that You
- Have a Higher / College / Vocational education or equivalent (engineering oriented preferred)
- Have a electrical education background, such as an associate's degree or vocational training, focused on electrical systems (an advantage)
- Have prior experience in a similar role or within the renewable energy sector (an advantage)
- Have experience in a control room operator or related role like dispatcher (an advantage)
- Have good communication, teamwork skills, attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy
- Are willing to work in shifts, including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Have strong technical aptitude and familiarity with control systems and equipment
- Are proficient in using computer systems, software, and data analysis tools is vital
- Are proficient in English and Lithuanian.
As part of our team You
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group is the largest listed company and an energy leader in the Baltic region. Group companies produce, supply and distribute energy as well as provide all services required to make the world energy smart.
Ignitis Renewables is an international green energy company operating in the three Baltic states and Poland. The company is responsible for development of offshore and onshore wind farms, solar energy, biomass and waste-to-energy projects. By developing new projects, the company implements the strategic goal of Ignitis Group to reach 4 GW of installed green generation capacity by 2030.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.